What I wanted to talk about today, is a trend that is going on which it is referred to as "branding yourself" and "attraction marketing". To me they are very similar, if not the same thing.

My plan is to release a marketing funnel in the near future, but I felt that I should be "branding myself" so I decided to create some capture pages with the Power Lead System to focus on this primary.

The other trend that is going on, which I am sure most of us have heard about,  and that is giving up the hype, and simply offering more value and linking that value to a product that you are representing. 

Keeping these things in mind, take a look at my capture page which I used the Power Lead System to create and to specifically share with the members of FutureAdpro .  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One Important Lesson To Learn When It Comes To Making Money Online

How To Become Recognizable On Social MediaBecome Recognizable While Building Your Social Media

Learn to how to establish a social media marketing plan